In the book Rich Dad Guide to Investing; Robert Kiyosaki, New York Time Best Selling Author explains that it doesn’t take money to make money. People who thinks that it takes money to make money are people who where from the employment quadrant. And for an entrepreneur it doesn’t take money to make money because their primary ally is time. Yes, money can be a factor, but a start-up entrepreneur can use TIME as his leverage to make money.
Many people nowadays wants to start their own business because they think that it’s the best way to get rich but most of them can not start right away because they are too busy and most of all don’t have capital to start with.
In this book Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing Robert Kiyosaki enumerate the different programs on how you can raise money for your business. Another book that I can suggest that you can refer to when raising money for your business is Rich Dad’s OPM which stands for Other People’s Money.
People Who Started Their Own Business With Little or No Capital to Start.
In this blog post I’m going to share with you the biographies of successful people that I’ve research and people that I’m following online. These people had proved that It Does Not Take Big Capital to Start a Business.
- Mark Zuckerberg – started his multi-billion dollar business inside his boarding room without money which is now Facebook.
- Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim former employee of Paypal founded YouTube inside the garage.
- Michael Dell founder of Dell Inc, started his business with a screw driver on hand and working on old computers inside his garage.
- Mike Dillard – a former waiter from a Chinese restaurant in Austin, Texas with a huge chunk of credit card debt started his multi-million dollar business inside his apartment with no capital which is now Magnetic Sponsoring.
- Dani Johnson – founder of Call to Freedom International, LLC was a homeless female cocktail waitress with a $30,000 debt and $2.30 on her pocket made millions of dollar on her business without capital to start with. She is now a Best Selling author and motivational speaker.
- Carlo Ocab – founder of www.carlocab.com, a 13yr old kid from Manila, Philippines made a 6-figure business inside his room with no capital to start with. He is featured on different newspaper in Manila.
- Lloyd Luna – a poor teenage kid from Gumaca, Quezon province in the Philippines started his business Lloyd Luna Communications with no capital to start with. Millionaire at the age of 26, now an international speaker, and country’s foremost career philosopher.
- RJ David – a 27yr old, former mechanical engineer was influenced by the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki”, started his own business in May 2006 inside his own house together with his wife Ariane with a very minimal capital that buying an LCD TV or a laptop is more expensive. Today his company Netrepreneur Connections Enterprises, Incorporated also known as Sulit.com.ph has undisclosed amount and sounds like it involved hundreds of millions.
There are lots of millionaires and billionaires today that started their business with no – minimal capital to start with. What they have is determination to succeed and to pursue their dreams.
5 total views, 3 views today