In this blog post I’m going to share with you on How to Close A Prospect After the Presentation.
1. Ask him what does he like about the business presentation, from there you can identify what your prospect really wants.
2. If you found out that your prospect is more interested with the commission scheme, then ask him if he really WANT TO EARN MONEY.
3. If the prospect is more interested in earning money then ask, “What for” so you will know your prospect’s motivation.
5. Ask the prospect when he/she will join the business.
6. But if the prospect says, “I don’t have the money”, then site an example from your team who has the same experience but made a way to join. Don’t allow him to say next week, because the excitement only last for forty-eight (48) hours.
7. If the prospect will say, “I’ll think about it”, then return to his/her previous answer about WANTING TO EARN MONEY. Sometimes I tell to my prospect, “You told me you wanted to earn, but you are saying that you will think about it, so are you saying that you don’t want to get out of debt, have more freedom or run your business? If you will procrastinate on this, do you think you will get out of debt, make more money, and have more freedom today. So do you want to make money or not?”
Take note: You are saying this not just to earn the (1000 bangga, if you are from binary) but because you want to help him. So focus on being a solution provider
8. If the prospect will say, “I will join” then you should ask him when. Then do follow up, a day before the date he said he’ll join the business.