My apology to my readers and my friends on the internet specially on Facebook. It’s been 2 months since I posted an article on this blog. Honestly, I’ve been so busy developing my online business, and doing web programming. I really enjoy it, so here I am creating my own product, doing my own business and not relying on just one MLM company or opportunity. So I’m not just a networker, I’m an entrepreneur!
Though I’m not doing any online marketing for the past two months, there’s nothing to worry about my cash flow since I have affiliates who’s doing the marketing for me, therefore money is flowing passively.
Anyway, about this post – I just want to focus about relationship marketing (so back to basic in MLM).
So true that we read and heard different strategies about internet network marketing. Some network marketers are using Facebook Pay-per-click, some are creating their own like page and asking their friends to like it, and some are spamming groups and individuals with their opportunities and products. These strategies may work but not most of the time, it will still depend on the products and services you offer and on your target market. So do split testing!
Since I’ve been busy creating platforms for the past two months, it doesn’t mean that I’m not marketing my business. In fact, I’m marketing it offline or traditional MLM approach (but not the traditional way that you are thinking! hehehe)
Yes, its true – I’m building my business through offline strategy!
Sounds weird right? a person like me, an ecommerce practitioner, marketing my business offline?!
Well, it doesn’t matter what strategy you are using whether it is offline or online the bottom line is – as long, as you are making money from your strategy then continue doing it. Just like most veteran network marketers (the old schools) are doing. They are really making big chunks of money without the internet.
How do they do it?
It still boils down to what we call relationship! It’s true relationship is still the most powerful marketing technique you can ever use, and in fact 93% of veteran network marketers build huge organization through this strategy (no internet at all)
Ok, Let’s Proceed With Some Tips on How to Do It! (Go, go, go)
- You will need a cellphone – I’m telling you, you really need this because most network marketers are not online. You need to hit leaders in the industry.
- Make a prospect list, categorize your prospects into four groups. 1) Leaders, 2)Investor or what I call players, 3) Newbies, and 4) Virgins.
- Your priority are MLM Leaders and Investors, so call them one-by-one and set a meeting. Do not stop! You need to pound them with calls. When you are calling always maintain your excitement. Be positive! Have a mindset that your MLM business is one of the greatest opportunity in this world.
- Your next priority are newbies, you need to call them and set a meeting, position yourself as valuable to them. Attract them!
- And your least priority are the Virgins or people who doesn’t have any idea about network marketing. They might be slow but these people are willing to learn. So train them, they are assets.
Anyway, this strategy that you learn will be useless if you will not apply it, so keep pushing yourself! Go big time buddy!